Friday, March 6, 2015

BORA BORA AND FRENCH POLYNESIA

Lately, I've been shooting and editing a lot of video.  I am producing a travel video series.  Here is some sweet footage I took in the lagoon in Bora Bora.  I shot it with my new waterproof GoPro4 Silver.  Some of this footage I shot in 4k.  It does 15 fps in the super high definition.  I really like the camera because I enjoy shooting covertly.  It's very small and it's possible to get very authentic moments when I'm on location and people seldom notice that they are being recorded.  I often just clip it on my belt.  It's a cool little video tool.  On this assignment, I joined Holland America's Statendam out of Honolulu and cruised down to the very remote Fanning Island in Kiribati and then south to French Polynesia before returning home out of Papeete.  I'm calling the video series "Eye of the Juggler" and it will be available for sale after my performances when I work on cruise ships.  It's fun.  I get to write, record narration and practice my storytelling and editing skills.


No comments:

Post a Comment